Christos SOTIRIOU, MD, PhD
+32 2 541 3339
Jeanne LETOR / Dominique ROELS
+32 2 541 3457
Michail IGNATIADIS, MD, PhD
Luis TEIXEIRA, MD, PhD (visiting researcher)
Françoise ROTHE, PhD
Christine DESMEDT, PhD
Marion MAETENS, PhD
David VENET, PhD (bioinformatician)
David Norman BROWN
1. Identification of predictive biomarkers associated with prognosis and response to therapies in breast cancer for disease monitoring, early relapse detection and resistance to treatments assessment.
2. Deciphering inter-, intra-tumor heterogeneity and tumor progression using high throughput technologies including next generation sequencing.
3. Liquid biopsy as a tool to investigate and monitor metastatic breast cancer
4. Phylogenetic reconstruction of metastatic dissemination and invasion and development of distant metastasis in breast cancer.
5. Genomic and epigenetic alterations associated with breast cancer.
6. Characterization of key molecular alterations in breast cancer tumorigenesis : Deciphering resistance to chemotherapy and identifying new treatment strategies.
7. Impact of pregnancy on breast cancer biology and prognosis
8. RNA editing in breast cancer